Wednesday, April 14, 2010

what a sweet dream!

it's thursday morning 15 apr 2010,
i woke up remembering the dream i had last night
it was the sweetest dream i've ever had since long time ago

i dont quite remember how it started,
it was back in my primary school, and she, M was there too
we were talking to someone, my sis, i think or could anyone else
that someone was asking something that made me pointed to M,
and i kinda overheard the same question being asked to her, and she pointed to me too
i saw that look, likes she's been waiting all this time for me
and then she said, "let's talk"
and i, "now?", she answered, "yes"
"ok..." then i followed her
went to my old junior secondary school, it's already a ruin
she jumped over the rocks and i followed her closely

suddenly she grabbed my hand and she did a little spin like in any dance
in the end of the spin my hand was around her, and she kinda fell into my chest
i was kinda surprised, but felt warm inside

then we reached the upper floor, it was raining for some reason
this floor has no roof on top, and no wall
while i was looking around, she was the edge of the floor with no walls, she said something like, "steppin on this edge, feels like titanic"
and before i knew it, she slipped and fell down!
I looked at her unconscious at the ground and it was still raining
I had to jump too, it wasn't that far down
though i had lil hesitation to jump down, but i did anyway and it wasn't that bad
then i quickly grabbed her and shaked her face
i look like worry sick, but since i've tried the jump, and thought it wasn't that bad,
she should b ok!
then suddenly i saw a smile from her face, in an instance i knew that she was just testing me

don't quite capture what was next, but then it seemed that we confessed to each other
she told me she likes me, and i told her i like her too
and when she went, i told her something that i've been longing to say
"hey, you know what? i like you from long long time ago"

this dream taught me 2 important things in relationships
first, when she grabbed my hand and did a lil dance,
that's saying that if you sync with her, then she'll draw close to you
find out what she is interested to do, and if you are there, she will definitely come to you
secondly, when she fell down, i took a risk by jumping down myself
then she knew that i was coming straight to her to make sure that she was ok
well i guess taking risk here is very important
it's something that i've been learning for this while

i was still committing sin last night,
but i guess i gotta start fresh from today
God, give me strength for today and the rest of my life
and thank You for the lessons that i've gotten from the dream
I wanna live up to Your will
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment