Tuesday, April 20, 2010

words are powerful

what is the trend of socializing these days?
in this internet era,... u should know the answer already
facebook, twitter

people can say whatever they want there, can express their feelings
some people's tweets are attacking other's opinion, posting something useless
some encourage, some make differences

i've been enjoying twittering lately

today i realized of something, you can choose what u want to tweet
choose carefully, and control what you want to say
this probably is a new step ahead for me
im gonna post what's the result in future

if anyone reading this follow my twitter: jaxpang :)

quote of the day: worry is a disease, there's no way to cure it other than taking a pill of prayer as often as possible

also im kinda excited today... she replied all my mails
probably it's just kinda procedure thingy
but im just excited... somehow boosting my hope up
saw her photos today, made me even realize that she's the only girl that i want to spend my life with.
will i ever get her? i really wish so...
if i cant get her? i probably feel sad and regret that i've never done something worth trying
all i can do now is pray to God that He will open up ways for me...
do i sound pathetic God?
if yes, i never meant to embarass You, c'mon God, make me someone you want me to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment